Fight Your Body’s Out-of-Control 5-LOX Enzyme and Feel Better Than You Have in Years!
Science confirms: blocking excess 5-LOX at the cellular level is key to maintaining good health—especially if you’re nearing or over age 45.
New scientific discoveries have led to development of a natural supplement that could help you get healthy and stay healthy—even in old age—by blocking the dangerous 5-LOX enzyme from doing its damage.
William Gruss, MD, says…
“The supplement I recommend to keep 5-LOX in check is called Isoprex. It is designed to protect and support all of the organs, tissues, and cells that 5-LOX attacks, preventing it from doing its damage, and making you feel healthier than you have in years.
The supplement contains 12 natural, plant-based ingredients that work harmoniously to prevent 5-LOX from triggering its negative effects.”
- If my patients are looking for comfort for their back, hip, knee, wrist or other joint, I tell them that Isoprex could give relief.
- When a patient wants to maintain a healthy heart, memory, or digestive system, Isoprex is often my first recommendation.
Isoprex is the most complete full body support supplement available!
3 “Doctor” Secrets to Making Isoprex Work Even Better….
As a doctor, I know you have to take natural products correctly to get the best results. Here are my secrets to the most effective results with Isoprex…
- Have accurate expectations. Many people have been told that natural remedies don’t work. Not true. Let me tell you ISOPREX WORKS.
- Take the right amount for your “Responder Type.” Not everyone responds to supplements the same way. If you are a Medium or Slow Responder, take 2 caplets 3 times daily for one to three months, then take a maintenance dose of 1 caplet twice a day. I suggest you order the 6-month supply to save money and have enough on hand.
- Keep taking it – even when you travel. Don’t let up even for one week. Order the 6-month supply to save money or sign up for my bargain Auto-Ship offer so you don’t run out and have to start all over again.